Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet baby Kruse!

I know its been a while since we've written on here. That's mostly because we've been waiting and WAITING for our last ultra sound so we'd have something worth posting. Our first ultra sound at 20 weeks was pretty much awful and we didn't get to see anything fun. No profile, no face, just a butt and a heart. And I secretly laugh at people who post pictures of their unborn's privates, cause its a little awkward :) So finally for your viewing pleasure is our baby girl. Just a couple shots. A profile of her sucking on her fist, a shot of her looking right at the camera, and one of both feet. There are two feet. :) That's always good right?? :)





I'm currently 32 weeks and counting. Its getting unreal that this person is coming out one way or another in 7 weeks. We'll probably post any interesting shots with our next ultrasound in a couple of weeks. Hopefully things will look good. 




2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Anything you need in particular? We'll have to go shopping and send some baby girl stuff! How do you feel about headband flowers that are larger than the baby's head? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do we need? Thats a good question. Let me know what things saved you when you were a new mom learning the ropes. Its setting in that I've never done this before(SCARY). I do enjoy a good sized flower head band, but I think Kallam is partial to the medium large sized flowers(as most husbands are I suppose)

    ReplyDelete