Sunday, July 31, 2016

Wehadababyitsaboy

We sure are glad our baby boy is finally here, and I think we'll keep him. After much debate we went with Nate Levi Kruse, significant to both sides of the family, so hopefully he grows up to like it. My sister Leah stopped by a couple weekends ago and with her lovely assistant(aka Randi, my other sister) she took some amazing newborn shots of Nate before they had to go. They turned out great!!!!



























 They smother him with their love :)



 Also, anyone else remember this one? We have been saying it since we found out we were having a boy.


And a couple hospital picks just to complete the post. :)











7 comments:

  1. I love the one of him on your shoulder, and that smile with the football. Darling photos, this makes me want to move to Colorado! Good job to Leah on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those blue eyed girls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so sweet, and the pictures are amazing! The one with him on your shoulder, I just die!! Great name too--no joke, both Nate and Levi have been in my top five for boys since we started having kids, so if we end up using one don't think I'm copying you, haha. Congratulations again, soak up the newness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! He is a cutie A's I love his name. Also, I totally remember that commercial and immediately got the reference in your title haha

    ReplyDelete