Sunday, October 21, 2012

Werewolf's Bar Mitzfa

I LOVE Halloween  its part of being a member of my family. How many of you can say that an entire 6 foot wide closet in the hallway was 100% dedicated to Halloween costumes while you were growing up? That's what I thought. :) I love decorating for Halloween almost as much as Christmas, so we thought we'd share a few of our favorite decorations around our new house. 

This can also be heard in our house as we decorate because its just hilarious. You may listen while you look through our photos to get into the mood. 


 This is my ultimate favorite that I inherited from my Mom, the Halloween Queen herself. 

 Every home needs a sparkly skull somewhere.


 Haunted Tree, dont mind our temple pic 
in the back. 

This one used to freak my roommates out so bad at college that I still to this day send them a pic of it in Oct every year just to remember how awesome it is. :)
BOO!!!



1 comment:

  1. The only decoration I put up was our wreath. I'm a slacker!

    ReplyDelete